Where Am I

' Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth.' 2 Timothy 2:15 (NLT)

I find myself in this place again. Exactly where God needs me. Absolutely where I want to be. Where am I?  That's a good question. One that one should ask oneself as a sort of mental checkup. I've noticed that my physical address may change, but that hasn't changed what is important. I am in transition. 

I've noticed that this year has brought a lot of changes to where I am allowed to go. Doors opening and doors closed. I've learned one lesson, stay grounded. I am straight. I am balanced. I am a teacher. I am a student. I am constantly seeking His approval by staying in His Word and staying true to His principles.

Where I am determines who I spend my time with. I have everyone that I love and that is important to me so very close by. I am blessed. I am loved. I am not ashamed of my family and friends. We stay focused. We try to make this a better place to live. We do our part to help those less fortunate than we are. We share the truth with those that will listen. We work hard in season and out of season to do good. 

This is another election season. Only nineteen more days Lord. It is an important one. So I pray for those that are on the ballot. I pray for God's will to be done. I pray for Supreme Court appointments and for all of God's chosen prophetic governance people to fall into place. No hindrances. Open windows and doors.

This is where I am.  Devoted. I can thank God for all that He has done for me. For His favor is upon me and His Spirit is alive and well within me and life couldn't be more exciting. He has filled me with all the fullness of Himself and He alone has made me Holy. To God be the Glory! Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', October 15, 2020 blog post.
Short Bible Verses || 2 Timothy 2:15 NLT || Bible Quotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree