Wealth Without Sorrow

 "The blessing of the Lord makes one rich,

And He adds no sorrow with it.' Proverbs 10:22 (NKJV)

God's blessing come down from above. Like rain they tend to refresh my tired and weary soul and like rain in a parched season, good news. Just in time for the thirsty soul. Just in time of need! Joy. Joy. Joy.

There are no strings attached. Nothing that is of the Lord brings guilt or condemnation. How could it be? Wealth without sorrow! It comes straight from the Creator. There is no darkness in him. He has no evil intent. He is Love. He loves you and just wants to add to your happiness. He brings you into the family through His Son, fully equipped for service. He equips you to bring you into the choir, ready to sing and to praise him in all circumstance. And we do! Thank you Lord for making me rich! In Him I can trust that he is working everything out for good. To God be the Glory. Amen.

God owns it all. 

Dear Father

I thank you for your Word. Your Words are Hope. Your Ways are True. You really do own everything and your desire is to save us all from sin. You saved me and then you blessed me with everything that I needed. You anointed me with Holy Spirit wisdom and grace. You gave me courage to step out in faith and to follow your Will. You ways fill me with songs and laughter. Some days it seems hard to believe the miracles that I see you do for me. Thank you for the generous things that you have given me and the joy that you bring.

I thank you for your Word. I thank you for this country of mine and for the President. I pray this twenty-seventh day before the election that you continue to make him rich and increase his joy. He is fighting for me. What you have given us is worth fighting for! Freedom to worship you! Give him wisdom. Bless this nation through him. Give him a victory and make the election process run smoothly and make the results be known to us quickly. Fair elections. No regrets. No sadness. No anger. No rage. No riots or destruction. Keep us calm. I pray for peace. I pray for wisdom. I pray for four more years.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', October 7, 2020 blog post.


PROVERBS 10:22 KJV "The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth  no sorrow with it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree