Bible Treasure Hunt

'Your words were found, and I ate them,
    and your words became to me a joy
    and the delight of my heart,
for I am called by your name,
    O Lord, God of hosts.' Jeremiah 15:16 (ESV)


For those words that I am to share come directly from God. These specific words were heaven sent. I welcome them and I receive them just as if they were food. Food for a hungry soul. Every Word comes directly from God. I savor them and chew on every bite. I swallow them and digest them in my mind all day long. Mixed with faith, these words that build my faith become food for my soul and they bring joy to my heart. They refresh me because I know that He has sent them to me, and that He is in it.

Hearing the Words of the Gospel are like finding a treasure for I know that God speaks directly to me. He even knows my name. His Words are personal and they are true. He offers me hope through His doctrines of grace, salvation, pardon, peace and righteousness through which Christ is at the center of them all. Christ is the treasure in which I diligently seek. My desire is to know Him more.  I can know Him personally. He is there, and the depth of the treasures that I find in Him are in direct proportion to the amount of time that I spend during the search. I am totally submerged. My time is Yours Lord.

Dear Father. I am so grateful to You for hiding Your Words so that I might find them and find the Truths that bring me joy and that delight my heart. Thank you for being the God of grace and for knowing my name. I am proud to be called by Your Name. Thank you for sending Jesus to pardon me and to save me. I thank you that He is righteous and that He has brought me peace and made me right with You. 

I pray this fortieth day before the election for my President. Uphold him. Fill him with wisdom and the desire to do Your will. Confound the plans of the enemy. Bring to ruin the prophets of doom. Keep safe Your beautiful babies and children.

In Mighty Jesus's name I pray. Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', September 23, 2019 post.

 Image result for jeremiah 15:16 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree