All Knowing God

'O Lord, you have searched me and known me! 

 You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
    you discern my thoughts from afar. 

 You search out my path and my lying down
    and are acquainted with all my ways. 

 Even before a word is on my tongue,
    behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. 

 You hem me in, behind and before,
    and lay your hand upon me. 

 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
    it is high; I cannot attain it.' Psalm 139:1-6 (ESV)


Our God knows all things and is omniscient. Wherever we are we are under the watchful eye and hand of God.  How He does it is unknowable and it's all part of His wonderful plan and part of His Divine Mysteries.  So I shall not sin against You. I will instead worship You this day!

Dear Father. I thank you this day that you are all knowing and that nothing is hidden from You. I praise You for Your infinite wisdom. Thank you for knowing me.

This thirty-seventh day before the election we pray for our nation. Heal this land Lord. Bring us into agreement that You are all knowing and that the leadership that you have already decided on will be the best for us. No questions asked. Allow us to accept your will like adults and mature, reasonable human being. Give us powerful men and women of integrity and with conviction, that know you and listen to you and respect you and that share in common goals to make this country stronger and better, through working together, sharing in principles with deep love of country and love of the Constitution. Thank you for giving us men and women that are ready to serve. Thank you for showing us who those people with conservative values are.

. In Jesus's name.

 Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', September 27, 2019 reposted with updates.


Image result for psalm 139:1-6 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree