Don't Doubt Creation

 'Then, Lord,” Simon Peter replied, “not just my feet but my and my head as well!”' John 13:9 (NIV) 


Feelings of inadequacy and knowing my own corrupt nature tempts me to think that the cleansing of the outside would contribute to my renewal and sanctification. Wash. Wash. Wash. I am clean! The Lord says otherwise. His grace is sufficient for me. What He has done for me He did for Love and now I am to go and do likewise. He cleansed me on the inside. My heart is clean. My mind is clear. No doubts, God created the entire world. Let that sink in. First truth! No distractions. No other explanation works. Jesus saves!

Don't doubt creation. Let the Light of Life in and the darkness has to flee. Love Him. Love one another. Share the stories. From the very beginning of The Book, tell them how God created the world. To the very end, tell them how God gave us His son Jesus to save us. Spread the Good News that Jesus saves. Help others as He has helped me. The Truth will set you free. I am free indeed! Stay in His Grace and be in His Holy and Perfect Will.

Source: ‘Drummingthemessagehome ‘ reposted, July 5, 2019
 Image result for john 13:9 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree