Silver Badge

'You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day; 
 
 Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon.'
Psalm 91:5-6 (NASB)

Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. Your Word gives me comfort and Your Spirit protects me. Your Word reminds me to not fear the thief by night. Thank you for Your Guardian and Ministering Angels. Your Word and Spirit strengthens me when I am in battle by day. I am blessed with and surrounded by loving family and caring friends that want to keep me safe. I know that whatever happens to me it is done by Your will so I will not be afraid. Your Love is here. May all sinners find the Love of Christ and come to find You on Your Mercy seat.

I pray for the President and my country. Bind the enemy. Bring to justice those that break the law and choose to live opposed to Your will and way. We've messed things up beyond repair. We need You more than ever Lord. Please intervene and restore my country to where You want us to be. Heal us in Jesus's name.

I continue to pray Your Word and wear Your garments as a silver badge of Truth. I choose to put on righteousness today. I wear Your armor. I put on the garment of praise. I wear my wedding dress and my army boots. I am fully dressed and equipped for every situation because of You. Use me and may Your Holy Spirit continue to move on the people. Change us. Transfer to us Your courage, might and power. Restore excellence. Restore order. Restore health. Restore goodwill. Restore wisdom.

Thank you for removing my fears and replacing them with faith.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', May 14, 2020 blog post.

 Police Prayer Deputy Sheriff Star Badge Keychain Officer Law ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree