Calm! As Soon as the Storm Passes Over

'And He said to them, “Where is your faith?” They were fearful and amazed, saying to one another, “Who then is this, that He commands even the winds and the water, and they obey Him?”' Luke 8:25 (NASB)


Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. I am inspired by You to pray Your Word today. Please let me not be a believer and testify to Your greatness on Friday and then take on fear during the storm and wonder who You are at what I see You do this Sunday. No one can know everything about you, so please continue to prepare me first for the things that are to come. Make me part of Your plan. Use me.

Where is your faith? I hear You say to get your life in order! Mountain Mover is about to speak!

I will do it! Give me strength to see that You are the creator of all things and that You are in control. You control it all. You are orderly. You are Good. Your ways are always Good. With just a Word You will bring down both Grace and Fire upon Your creation. Then You will calm the storm! Chaos before the calm. Calm! As soon as the storm passes over.

Even when You correct me, You do it because You love me. You are so merciful. You are so Powerful. Nothing can stop You and Your Love from getting through. Teach me to see You in everything that You do and to not give in to fear, but rather to praise You and give You the Glory. To God be the Glory. Great and exciting things He hath done!

You are a wise King. Teach me. Mildly rebuke me when I doubt You. Let Your Words be my words. Fill me with Your Words of Faith. Wind and rain be still! Let Your actions be my actions. Take me to the places where we should be. Over there! Let Your thoughts be my thoughts and break my heart for what breaks Yours. Let me see the things that You see. Let me see heaven filled with Glory and it and You are all that there is of importance and eternal and it all being in full force behind me. Hallelujah.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', May 29, 2020 blog post.
Pin on PONDER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree