Height Prejudice

'But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”' 1 Samuel 16:7 (ESV)

Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. I am so grateful that You do not judge me based on human standards of character, no, You are Spirit. Man often makes quick inaccurate judgements and opinions of who I am based on my name or my looks or even my height, but rather, You know me more deeply and look at my heart and You judge me based on the things that the Spirit values; faith, fear and love. You are Love.

You are always a fair Judge. You do not show favorites but often honor and bless the least among us. Who can know those You have picked and predestined to be priests and kings in Your Kingdom? Only You Lord the Omniscient and Holy One! Who can fear You and live under Your anointing? Only those that have chosen Your Son Jesus to be their Lord and Savior! You have found a way for us. Hallelujah to the Lamb of God. We love You Lord. You have chosen us and You have redeemed us from the curse of death!
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.


Image result for 1 samuel 16:7 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree