Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens

'In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.' Genesis 1:1 (ASV) 

Dear Father,
Thank You for Your Word. Thank you for how You have described to me how it all began. I can see the magnitude of Your creation with my own eyes. You are magnificent. You are Omnipotent. Your Word says that You created the heavens. The first heaven, our immediate atmosphere. The second heaven, outer space. The third heaven, the heaven of heavens, that's where You are. I will keep earth beneath my feet and I will look up to You. You are Lord God of heaven. You deserve my praise.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.  

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com. 
https://bible.faithlife.com/bible/images/640x480/Ge1.1?extension=png&fallbackOnFailure=false&fbclid=IwAR3PK4J3G-r_aGkYz5r5m7XWFbfc_97T1n3wx4Ph2PlKE2kVXGLicdObV-4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree