From Everlasting to Everlasting

'For when you die, I will put one of your sons upon your throne, and I will make his kingdom strong.  He is the one who shall build me a temple. And I will continue his kingdom into eternity.' 2 Samuel 7:12-13 (TLB) 

God provides:

     His permanent protection through the King He places on the throne to reign forever.

     His permanent presence through a House that stands forever.

     His permanent love through an eternal Covenant that lasts forever.  

Dear Father,
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for Your Son Jesus. He saved me. He is the King of Kings. His body is the Temple. His blood was poured out for me. Thank you for providing a way out of bondage for me and my family and an everlasting covenant of hope that You shall never leave us for all eternity. From everlasting to everlasting Your love is with those who fear You and Your righteousness with their children's children. Hallelujah!
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com;  gsflo.org
 Image result for 2 samuel 7:12-13 picture quote





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree