Shalom

'The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.' Numbers 6:24-26 (ESV)


Dear Father,
For my Lord Jehovah the Father will bless me with all spiritual blessings. My Lord Jehovah the Son will bless me with salvation and all redeeming grace. My Lord Jehovah the Spirit will bless me with regeneration and sanctification. For Thou hast loved me. Then You will look cheerfully at me. You will show me Your face and Your favor. You will smile and declare that You are well pleased with me through Christ. God, Jehovah Shalom, Your name is Peace.
In Jesus's name,

 Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', February 14, 2020 blog post.


https://dailyverses.net/images/en/niv/xl/numbers-6-24-26.jpg?fbclid=IwAR3MatJBXoao_FmbCpK-R0MGnIik_RbQUgDzlYMOtlqZEu_7WmqGbJVkQP4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree