New Beginnings

'Restore us again, God our Savior and put away your displeasure toward us.Will you be angry with us forever? Will you prolong your anger through all generations Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you Show us your unfailing love, Lord, and grant us your salvation.' Psalm 85:6 (NIV)

Dear Father

First I pray, even while I am in bondage, that You will get me through it. The waiting is the hardest part. I know You. I know where to find You. Our hiding place. I have seen what You will do. You are always about new beginnings. So I humble myself and turn from my wicked ways. Father, I have sinned, we have sinned, as a people, as a nation, as Your people. I have displeased You. 

This prayer is for the nation, we have let our nation fall. We have fallen for the ways of the world and we are slaves to it. We have failed You. We know it. We turn. We repent of our wicked ways. We miss You. The memories of Your Mercies turn us back to You. The Fountain. Our youth. Happiness. Favor. Our prayer this day is for the nation. Save us. Open our eyes to Truth.

My Savior, I ask for Your Forgiveness. Shine Favor on me. Cover my sins as You always do. Forget them all Lord. Christ, You are my Savior. You are my Redeemer. You intercede for me. I deserve Your anger, but You are the Lamb. Through Your sacrifice for me all of my sins are forgiven. Shine Your Light of Life on me. Your Love for me is unfailing. You died to rescue me. I long for Your embrace. 

Hear and heal. Your love for me has freed me from my enemies. I am no longer a slave to it for I have found You and I rejoice!  You have saved me. I am fully revived and restored. Ready to return and get back to it. Your Will. Your Way. You have brought me new life. Flesh is on the bones. Breathing has returned. You are near and You have breathed new life into dry bones. Spring has replaced the long dark winter. New signs of it is in the air, in the robins. Holy Spirit influence with signs and wonders is returning to the church. So much joy is felt as you come near. Reach up! Catch it.  Pure Love. Fullness of Joy. Bring forth Your vision. I'm dreaming again. Wake me up with Your Word. Let the stories begin. 

In Jesus name

Amen

Source: Biblehub, Biblegateway, google.

 Psalm 85:6 (KJV) — Today's Verse for Friday, April 28, 2017


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree