Now's the Time

 'Be strong and courageous, for you shall cause this people to inherit the land that I swore to their fathers to give them.  Only be strong and very courageous, being careful to do according to all the law that Moses my servant commanded you. Do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may have good success wherever you go.' Joshua 1:6-7 (ESV)


Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. Forgive me for my sins. Your Word is an encouragement. I am encouraged with the promises and the presence of You God. You've given me a plan and a purpose. My own issues and troubles are not to bother me. I know Your name. You are all-sufficient El-Shaddai. I know You are for me.  I know You will see me through to my own inheritance. Thank you Lord! Who loves You more than I? I am to be strong and courageous when I am in Your Will and following Your commands. Though some doubt Your power, as past its time, some know that we need Your power more now than ever. Don't delay. Now is the appointed time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation!
In Jesus's name
Amen

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', February 16, 2020 blog post.
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree