Respect Your Elders

 '"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the LORD your God gives you.' Exodus 20:12 NASB

Dear Father

I know that You are perfect in every way. I know that Your ways are perfect. What You tell me to do is for my own good. You are higher. You see everything. Your ways are higher. Your vision is perfect. You are creator God. To God be the Glory. Good things You have done. You placed me in a family. Perfect architect. Perfect design. One unit. Powerful. Beautiful. Not to be alone. May I see the promises that You give. Long days in the land. May I honor my mother and father who brought me into this world and taught me to do good. Important lessons. To tell the truth. To work hard. To make a difference. 

May I continue to walk in Your Spirit and Truth all days. To see You in it all. To be thankful. to pray. to stay on fire for You. Not lukewarm. May I stay in right standing with You and those that you have placed above me. Thank you for giving me my parents whom I love and respect. They have taught me so much. I have learned so much. I have so many good memories. Dad is gone now, so I have even more love to give for mom. Forgive me when I dishonor them and You. I pray that this be the time where I choose to honor my family and friends in everything that I do and that my life honor You. I pray for city, state and country. I love You Lord.

In Jesus name

Amen

Source: Biblehub, google, Biblegateway.

Respect the Elderly - Focal Point Ministries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree