He Fights For You

'Jehovah will fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.' Exodus 14:14 (ASV)'


Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. Father Jehovah, when You bring me out, help me to stand still and not to fall or fight or even turn and run. Help me to be still and not to overthink or speak but to remain in You and to hold my peace. Help me to remain composed and confident in thoughts of You alone and Your great salvation that is to come. For I know that You will find a way. Consider Your Angel Armies. And when it does come, to never take Your work for me for granted, but to give You all the praise and all the Glory that You deserve. 
In Jesus's name,
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', February 12, 2020 blog post.

 
https://media.socastsrm.com/wordpress/wp-content/blogs.dir/1047/files/2017/05/1-17-16Exodus14-14.jpg?fbclid=IwAR3tA692kTiFtbvaHTuVtkD2ic-d9hdDmNIeVShI-vXErivgKd5FKEqN9ys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree