Point Out the Way

 'But when the truth-giving Spirit comes, he will unveil the reality of every truth within you. He won’t speak his own message, but only what he hears from the Father, and he will reveal prophetically to you what is to come.' John 16:13 (TPT)

The Holy Spirit is our guide. When I follow His teaching, He will lead me into all Truth, not just knowing it in my mind alone, no way, but also to enjoy completely the power of it in my heart and soul as well! He never holds back, even revealing the things to come. He points out the Way! He is my Teacher. All things are profitable and meant to give Christ the Glory.   

 Dear Father

I thank you for Your Word. Thank you for teaching me and beginning a good work in me. With Word and Spirit they help me to keep my love for Christ alive. In Christ I will remain. I will honor Him with my praise. I will seek Him with my whole heart.

This day, 52 away from the election, we pray for businesses and corporations. We pray for our President and leaders, fill them with your wisdom and guide them in righteousness to know what needs to be done. We pray that business owners be outstanding role models in our communities. Give them the energy they need to get the job done. We pray for profits to be high and losses to be low. May there be enough jobs and plenty of employees for all. 

We pray for business owners. Keep them safe this year Lord, keep their doors open during the most challenging of situations. Move inventories to healthy levels. Restore that spirit that drew us together in unity after 9-11. We know who we are. We want to be Your people. Fill our hearts with pride of country and love for our neighbors. We've seen enough of death, mobs and violence. Confound the enemy. Restore Life. Heal us yet again Lord.

We speak the Word. We bind the spirit of crony capitalism and tyrannical business and government partnerships with government picking winners and losers. Restore a healthy entrepreneurial spirit in Your people. Keep taxes low and the size of governments small.  No overreaching spirit. No corrupt politicians. No unintended consequences. No fear. We loose the things of heaven; freedom, healthy business practices, perfect harmony, financial security, peace and joy. 

Thank you Lord that you care so much for us. Point out the way to Your Kingdom. Keep us in Your Will. We trust that You will never leave us.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', September 10, 2020 blog post.

 John 16:13 | Spirit of truth, Holy spirit, Father son holy spirit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree