I Am Yours

 'Now stay focused on Jesus, who designed and perfected our faith. He endured the cross and ignored the shame of that death because He focused on the joy that was set before Him; and now He is seated beside God on the throne, a place of honor.' Hebrews 12:2 (VOICE) 

Dear Father

You are the Author and the Finisher. Though I may feel alone, I am not. I am blessed to know history. I am surrounded by an army of witnesses. They have run the race of faith and finished well. I am focused on Jesus. He designed and perfected my faith. It is now my turn to tell His story. 

I am all the promises You hoped to see in me. I know who I am. I am loved. I am a child, a parent and even a grandparent. I am called a priest and a saint. I am not sure most days but know enough where I am, who's I am and where I'm going. I'm in a very secure place. A place of honor. My position is sealed. Faith. Praise be to God.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', September 5, 2020 blog post.

 Short Bible Verses About Hebrews 12:2 || Bible Quotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree