God is in the Details

 Lord, listen to my words, consider my groaning.  Pay attention to my cry for help, my king and my God, for unto you will I pray.


Lord, in the morning you will hear my voice; in the morning I will pray to you, and I will watch for your answer.'

Psalm 5:1-3 (ISV)

God, You are always listening and ready to hear my prayers. I speak. You listen. And not just this morning, but every morning. Not just the well-spoken prayers but also the ones that I offer when I can't even seem to find the right words to say. You are always there for me. You can make sense even out of all of my inexpressible groaning for You know what's in my heart. You are my God and my King.

My God hears my voice and my cry for help and He is quick to answer. Jesus intercedes for me. Therefore, I will continue to worship Him and to pray daily, always looking up for He is worthy of all of my attention and praise. Grateful. I am so very grateful for Him. Presence. It is His presence that I seek. Sacrifice. My sacrifice of praise I offer to Him while I watch and wait for His wise answers to come. He directs my steps. He is interested in my life. God is in the details. He created everything. He is working out every detail for the good for those who love and trust Him.

Dear Father. Thank you for Jesus. Thank you for hearing my prayers and for watching over me and my family. I will praise You in the morning and all day long for You are my God and my King. I will worship You with my prayers and offer up my praise of thanksgiving to You for I know that You are listening, paying attention and hearing me. I know that You love me. What more do I need? You are my hearts desire.

I pray this forty-first day before the election for the media Lord. I pray for honest reporting of the news. I pray for honest business dealings. I pray for truth to be told. I pray for hearts to be turned back to You Lord. No more nay-saying or character-less faces. No more actors and actresses being dressed up and made up and paid to to play a role in order to sway the hearts and minds of men through psychological manipulation.

To you manipulators of men's hearts and destroyers of men's dreams, just the facts. Just report the facts and let the people decide. For we know that God has given us ears to hear and hearts to discern. No more picking winners and losers. No more reporting just one side of the story. Do your jobs. Just give us the truth. We can handle it. I pray for truth tellers to come to know You Lord. I pray Your will to be done.

 In Jesus's name. 

 Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', September 24, 2019 post.

 

Image result for god is in the details bible quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree