The Call

 “Come to me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest.  Accept my teachings and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit, and you will find rest for your lives.' Matthew 11:28-29 (NCV)


This is the gospel call. Only Christ can offer it. He invites all sinners to come to Him. Whosoever will, let him come. Submit to His teachings and a promise goes out to those that do that all are welcome and shall find rest in it. To those who heed His call all will find rest and refreshment for his soul through Him to be fit for the call. 

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', February 2, 2020 blog post.

                                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree