One Thing

'Here’s the one thing I crave from God, the one thing I seek above all else:
 

I want the privilege of living with him every moment in his house, finding the sweet loveliness of his face, filled with awe, delighting in his glory and grace.
 
I want to live my life so close to him
that he takes pleasure in my every prayer.' Psalm 27:4 (TPT)


Dear Father. No matter where I am, I consider the one thing that I need the most is You. This one thing I desire; to live in Your House forever. This one thing I seek; the loveliness of Your face. This one thing I pray for; to live my life close to You. This one thing is what I take joy in; to find favor and the service of You and to delight in Your Glory and Grace. In Jesus's name. Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', February 4, 2020 blog post.

 Image result for psalm 27:4 picture quote"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree