You Are My Sunshine

'Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.' Matthew 5:16 (LJV)

 Dear Father

Thank you for Your Word which encourages me to be salt and light to a world that is decaying in darkness. We love You Jesus. You are my Sunshine. Thank you for sending such a beautiful sunrise this morning to inspire me. Thank you for blessing me with my family who through their good deeds gives me so much joy. Thank you for the.creative gifts that you give so many to create art and paintings which inspire us through thought and beauty. Thank you for supplying for those who write, the words that we put on paper to encourage those that are in need. Thank you for Holy Spirit that speaks to us and directs us all in ways that are good, so that men might see You through it all and give You praise.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.

 You Are My Sunshine | Flower painting, Painting, Canvas art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree