No Place to Hide

'Nothing is hidden that won’t be revealed, and nothing is secret that won’t be brought out into the open.' Luke 12:2 (CEB)

The Lord is raising up His army.  His Sword of the Spirit is plunging ever deeper into the hearts of mankind. As increasing darkness falls on the earth it is a symbol to us that the battle is raging, and that Christ is winning and Satan is being defeated.  Praise God.

Taking an inward look at myself can be so humbling. Yes I like to sweep my sins under the carpet. Eventually all of that dirt is going to be exposed. Humiliating? Yes, but I know that God is merciful and that He is polishing me and leading me through my trials to His perfection. There is no place to hide. It's time to check out the broom closet again.

Lord, bring me out into the soul cleansing Light. Your Son's perfect passion, death, resurrection and ascension is all the proof that I need to know that He is perfection, that He is Lord of all. Jesus is more than able to cover my sins. My victory has already been won and that His desire is to change me to be more like Him has eternal consequences.

At the final judgment, all things will be brought out into the open. I shouldn't try to hide anything from Him now. It is the work of Satan to conceal and to work in darkness. God knows my heart and He wants me to see the wickedness that is there, to confront it, to admit it and to confess it. That is the only way to be made whole. There really is no place to hide.

Evil needs to be exposed or be made to come to the surface so that it might be repented of. God sends his Prophets to shine His light to expose the darkness in others. So even in this present darkness, though it's been such a challenging year, I can find my rest and trust in God and live my life as if I know that He is in the middle of it all. Send Your trials Lord in order to perfect me. Send Your Prophets dear Lord. I know I might not like what they have to say, but I won't persecute them. Make me more aware. Make me more like You.

Dear Father

Thank you for exposing my sins so that I might confess them and repent. Forgive me Lord where I have failed You. Nothing is hidden from You. You know my weaknesses. You know me better than I know myself. Bring about Your Glory as we pray 'Kingdom come'.

This forty-eighth day before the elections we pray for the process Lord. Keep our elections fair and honest. Bring to light those that want to try to cheat to win. Expose their dark and evil deeds. Destroy the plans of those that mean to disrupt the process and change the results through deception. Give us eyes to see. Give us ears to hear.

Keep the power in the hands of the electorate and change the hearts of the election officers with evil intentions to be able to accept the results after the votes are counted. No fingers on the scales. No arrogance. No comtempt. In places where it has been corrupted, give us back election integrity and courage. Reign down justice and lock up the lawbreakers. Continue to hold us in Your Just Right Hand. 

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.

 Pin on marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree