The Happy Life

'Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth.  After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it.' 1 Timothy 6:6-7 (NLT)

But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.' 1 Timothy 6:11 (NLT)

For you, men or women of God, don't make the mistake that many do, don't reach for worldly riches, but rather, seek instead riches in the eternal things of true value; righteousness, godliness, faith etc. Pursue the happy life.

To me, godliness is the great wealth and contentment that I seek. And to be content is to have all that I need. To pursue righteousness is to give me purpose and to fulfill my desires for more and brings with it so much increase. To continue to gain. To be constantly thriving.   Possessing the riches of Grace. 

Self-sufficiency. No temptation to lie or to steal. God is Good. God provides it all. In Him I am satisfied. Through Him I can have all things. There is no sorrow. There can be no regrets or looking back. Onward. Upward. To God be the Glory. Great things. Greater still. There truly is so much more, than what I leave behind.  

Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you that what You have given me is more than enough. Thank you for blessing me beyond measure and through You I am content. I am Your child and You have made me rich. I submit my will to Thy own. For in You I shall lack no good thing for through You I have the promises of this life to enjoy and the inheritances of that which is to come. Greater things. So much more. You are Great and greatly to be praised. I honor You this day with my prayer and devotion. I love You Lord.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; google.com.

Free Christian Posters 1 | christianpostersfree.wordpress.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree