Praise for Deliverance

'I will praise the Lord at all times, his praise is always on my lips. My whole being praises the Lord. 

The poor will hear and be glad. Glorify the Lord with me, and let us praise his name together.

I asked the Lord for help, and he answered me. He saved me from all that I feared. Those who go to him for help are happy, and they are never disgraced.' Psalm 34:1-5 (NCV) 

Daddy, teach me your ways! And He does.

He teaches me His ways and in His Kingdom He always goes first. Heavenly Father says, first, we praise. Not only that but He teaches me to praise Him at all times. My lips are to be praising Him always. Even in my distress it is what I am to do. Even before I cry out to Him in anguish it is where I am to go. Do it first. It is His Divine order of approach.

I can approach Him with lips of praise for He is worthy. Even during my most difficult situations and in my poverty, I am to search for and to think on these things until something lovely comes to mind and I am to praise Him and thank Him for it. Then He will listen. Thus our lines of communication are to be established.

I know that my lines of communication are secure. My Heavenly Father is always listening for His daughter's voice. I know I am blessed because of it. I think I've got it now, my Good Father. I admit, I've had things backwards for awhile. Now I see why it seemed like You weren't listening to me before. I will do what You have told me to do. First I bless You and then You bless me.  I will praise You even before I ask for Your help and You will hear me. You hear me and in Your Will Your answer will always be a 'yes'. You hear me and You save me from all my fears. You deliver me out of all of my troubles and for that I am so happy.

You make me happy. I am crazy about You. I even rave about You to all of my friends. When I keep my eyes on You all of my burdens are rolled away. Even all of my friends are calling on You for help. Just like me, when they praise You their shame is gone and their distress is lifted and they are happy too. We know that You care. 

Dear Daddy
Thank You for being our Lord and for saving us!
In Jesus' name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', June 27, 2019, reposted.

 Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree