Legit Proof

'For whom the Lord loves, he chastens. And He scourges every son that He receives.”' Hebrews 12:6 (RGT).


God loves me. Yes He does. He invited me. He welcomed me. He received me. He adopted me. I am chosen in Christ who took on human nature and died to take me in as one of His own family.

Because He loves me He will send trials my way. He does not scourge me when it is undeserved or just to inflict pain. No, he deals with me for my own protection, for my own good, when I fail Him in ways that a Good Father would.

He chastens me in love. His love for me is everlasting and unchanging. Therefore, He does not neglect me or ignore me. He treats me as if I am a legitimate daughter of His. He cares for me. He watches over me. He says He delights in His children. He restrains and governs me in order to keep me from falling into sin.

I am a believer. The Bible is True. Jesus is alive. Here is enough legit proof evidence for me.

Dear Father. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for adopting me. Thank You for sending Your Word to heal me and to deliver me. Thank You for sending Your Word that became flesh and dwelt among us. Jesus, You died for me, You saved me, and now I'm free. Thank You for caring enough for me to send trials my way. You prove your Love for me by scourging me when it is deserved. In Jesus's name. Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', August 31, 2019 blog post.
Image result for hebrews 12:6 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree