Truth Talker

'I was very happy when some brothers and sisters came and told me about the truth in your life and how you are following the way of truth. Nothing gives me greater joy than to hear that my children are following the way of truth.' 3 John 1:3-4 (NVC)

What in this world and in the next would be more important? What could bring me greater joy than to see my own children following You, for You are the Way of Truth. Let no man or spirit deceive them. Amen! 

For by faith you have been saved and it is not of yourself for it is a gift. You and your entire family. It is possible. It is probable. Just consider this fact and this one thing alone. My God Saves! And even now, for me to be able to testify of the truth that is in them is beyond amazing. You have made me glad. I am so very happy to know You. 

Dear Father.
Thank you Lord for Your Word. Thank you that You have saved me and my family. Nothing compares to the joy of seeing my own sons and daughter and their sons and (someday) daughters following You. I long for our (someday) deep conversations about You and to watch them grow up in You. I love them Lord. Keep them safe from evil. Destroy the destroyer Lord. Keep them safe in Your Arms of Love and talking Truth. Open their mouths to testify to the world of Your greatness. Thank you Lord.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

 Pin on Kid's ministry

 Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', April 23, 2020 blog post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree