Daily Dose of Hope

'Let all that I am wait quietly before God, 

     for my hope is in him.' Psalm 62:5 (NLT)

Yes I do. Every morning I come to You Lord for what I know that You will provide. My daily dose of hope. You have saved me in the past and I have grown more and more dependent on You for that salvation now. I am tired. I am weak. When I turn to You in prayer, it is there that I find my rest and You make stronger my faith and hope. In You alone will I trust and obey. You have all of me and my hope still remains in You.

Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word that always refreshes me. Thank you for Your presence that always brings me peace. I turn to You during my quiet times. I turn to You during the storms. I turn to You in all times in between for You are always there to lighten my load.

You are always there, ready to restore me in every way. I can't hold back. I cannot be distracted. You are my health. I am nothing without You. I am rich beyond measure because you have adopted me into Your family. I am nothing without You. You have taught me the wisdom of Your ways. I am nothing without You. 

During the hustle and the bustle and the loud chatter from the world around me, I can be at peace and wait quietly before You. Though the world is foolish and offers another way, You have made Sabbath for me. Though my body may struggle my soul knows where to find You. I must find You for myself with Your Spirit as a guide as You have commanded. Holy Spirit guide me now. 

You have made me for You. I must wait for You for my soul needs to rest to know You. I was created for praise. I was put in this place for the loud cymbal crashes. Between each moment of worship there is a pause, there is a space, there is a rest...then there You are! I worship You in that moment of exultation and in that moment of rest. Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for healing me.  As I wait for You, thank you for always finding me there.
In Jesus's name.
 Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', April 26, 2020 blog post.

Bible Verses for Mental Health (@anxiousverses) | Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree