The Mediator

'For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,' 1 Timothy 2:5 (NIV)


The Mediator prays to God for everyone; the saved and the unsaved, the rich and the poor, the young and the old, the sick and the healthy.

Dear Father.
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for Your Son my mediator and Savior Christ Jesus. Thank you that 3,333 years ago the blood was applied, for their sins then, the Word was spoken and You saved Your people, who were the ones that feared You, from the Spirit of Death that passed over them. Thank you that 2,000 years ago, Your Word was spoken,  Jesus's Blood was shed at the Cross for my sins and for all the hearts that would honor You, and You saved us and that same Spirit was defeated forever.

Thank you Lord that Your Word was spoken and Blood applied in remembrance of Your great Love for me and You have saved me and my family and those that were prepared this day. I honor You with my praise, with the Words of my mouth and with my testimony. You are the One True and Righteous God who never leaves us or forsakes us. I pray to You and I live my life as if every day is Easter and knowing that there is one God, one Bible and one Mediator, and He is Christ who died for me. He walks with me and He prays for me and He is always on my side. I bow the knee to no one but You Lord. I love You Lord.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', April 12, 2020 blog post.

1 TIMOTHY 2:5 KJV "For [there is] one God, and one mediator ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree