The Peace That Surpasses All Understanding

'And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.' Philippians 4:7 (NRSV)

Only in His presence can we know God and feel the peace that flows through Him in times of trouble and from knowing that we are reconciled to Him. Knowing Jesus as Savior is such a feeling of comfort in times of anxiety that no mind can comprehend it or can scarcely explain it, but it can be felt through the spirit.  The favor of God on your life can also be seen. The hope of what lies ahead for the believer in heaven can be expressed.

We know that the day will come when every thought, word and deed will be judged. We also know that we should take that into consideration while we live and still can. The level of joy that we feel today is in direct relationship to our level of self-control and our conduct. Believers are called to a mission and we are to live holy lives. So, that is why we must guard our hearts and keep them pure. That is why we must guard our minds and refrain from looking upon evil or even letting any thoughts that are not from You in. Remain pure. Stay at peace with God. Amen.

Dear Father.
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you that You hear me. Please forgive me for my sins. Thank you Holy Spirit for guarding me from so much of what the world sees and hears. Thank you for comforting me with Your peace and for hiding me under Your wings and for always saying to me 'It will be alright Debra'. Turn the world's furloughs into Your blessings. I love you for that.

Your Spirit is always gentle, sweet and kind. In You there is no fear, even when I am afraid. In You there is full wisdom and knowledge, even when things are falling apart around me. In You there is fullness of strength and power, even when I am weak. In You there is me. In me there is You. You are a jealous God. It's always about You. You are the Christ. You are the God who Saves. Please heal our land. You know me. You even know my name. Elohim, I need to know You more.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Ssource: 'Drummingthemessagehome', April 8, 2020 blog post.


Zondervan Publishers on Twitter: "Grace and peace be yours in ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree