Your Plans Are For Me

 'For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.' Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)


Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you that what I have been given is beyond what I expected or even what I feared but rather, what I have been given is the expectation of my faith. That is more than what I could ever hope for. That is even more than I could ever deserve. That is Grace. That is Mercy. That will be, in the end, what is best for me.

You have a plan. Your best! I am given a future and a hope.

In Jesus's name
Amen

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', March 6, 2020 blog post.
Pin on 52 weeks of verses 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree