Pastel Colors

 Look, the winter is past,

    and the rains are over and gone. 
 The flowers are springing up,
    the season of singing birds has come,
    and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air. 

 The fig trees are forming young fruit,
    and the fragrant grapevines are blossoming.
Rise up, my darling!
    Come away with me, my fair one!”' Song of Solomon 2:11-13 (NLT)


Here is Christ's invitation to His Bride. His Church. His Love. His Darling and His fair one! Turn from the darkness of your sin to me and rise up. He calls us to Himself and His purity. Eternal life awaits those He has chosen. That's what we long for. Forgiveness. Acceptance. Freedom. Relationship. All of those things and more. Only He can justify us. Only He can offer it all.

Dear Father. Thank you for Your Word. You spoke to me and I listened and because of Your Word I am saved. I still need You. Because of life's struggles, I need You to come to help me this hour and to get me through this, even until the day Christ returns for His Bride.

Thank you for saving me.

Thank you for saying that I am beautiful.

Thank you for reminding me of the sights and sounds of spring; the beauty that I see in the flowers, the sounds that I hear in the birds singing, and the turtledoves cooing. And even the fragrances of the blossoms and the fruit on the vine remind me of You. Though winter brings death, the season of spring promises new life! A new love! There is hope. My sins have been forgiven. This is the singing season!

I believe. I receive. So I sing my heart out. What I see in the natural realm must start in the supernatural. What is manifested in the supernatural realm must start in the natural. Lord, You are Great and Your Name is great. There is no one like You. Your Power is a mighty force. Your Word is a life-giving force. You are constantly on the move. I rejoice in that. I rejoice in the pastel colors. So I pray.

I rejoice in You. It's all about You. I worship You. You are my Beautiful One. It's all for Your Glory.

In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', March 4, 2020 blog post.

 
Image result for favorite verse in song of solomon picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree