Stay in the Flow

 Then, after doing all those things,

    I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy.
    Your old men will dream dreams,
    and your young men will see visions.' Joel 2:28 (NLT)

Dear Father.
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for what You did for me. Thank you for what You are doing for me now. Thank you for what You will do for me in the future.

We are the called. We are the living. We are blessed among Your creation. Let Your Church arise out of the ashes again. Let the outward manifestations of the gifts of the Spirit as in the Days of Pentecost flow again. Pour out Your Spirit like water on this dry and thirsty land. Fill this land with the Gospel message and make it fruitful again. Bless Your people for Your Glory. From Joel 2 to Acts 2, we pray Peter's prayer of faith. Let it come to pass. 

“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; even on my male servants and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy. 

And I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke; the sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day. 

And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.’ 

I pray that You pour out Your Spirit most liberally on those that will call upon Your name. Open their mouths to prophesy of Your great Love. Let it be as in the days of Pentecost that everyone shall call upon Your Great Name and be saved. Deliver them from sin to You, from Self to Christ, from things below to things above. We come to this Holy Place of Honor, where You are, to adore You and to obey. Let the whole earth be filled with the knowledge and Glory of You.

In Jesus's name
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', March 12, 2020 blog post.
\Image result for joel 2:28 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree