Strong in Faith

 Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding. 

 Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.' Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)


Trust in God during all times of temptations and through all afflictions, for all power and strength lies in Him to help and His love for me moves Him to do it. Jesus is Lord. Jesus accepts me as I am. His blood has redeemed me. His righteousness has justified me. His Holy Spirit will finish the work in me that Grace has begun. 

God is Truth. He can be trusted. My faith holds strong.

 I will trust in the Lord with my whole heart. I will trust in Him and lean not on my own understanding.

The Lord's message is simple and pure. He is trustworthy. He will show me which path to take.

 I will trust in the Lord with my whole heart and lean not on my own understanding because in matters of the heart, I can sincerely say that my heart cannot be trusted and I am so very easily deceived. Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', March 2, 2020 blog post.

 
Image result for proverbs 3:5 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree