Your Word...

'And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.  You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.' Deuteronomy 6:6-7 (ESV)


Dear Father,
Thank you for Your Word.

Your Word that instructs me to Meditate. I call it prayer. I speak to You Father all day long.

Your Word that instructs me to Teach. I will talk about You to the children so that they will know You as I do.

Your Word that instructs me to Talk. I will talk about You to the rest, so that they might see You in me.

Your Word that instruct me to Read. I will read Your Word each day and several times throughout the day. Nothing will hinder me from seeking You through Your Word. To love You is to know You. This day I commit Your Word to my heart. To know You is to love You.
In Jesus's name,

Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', February 15, 2020 blog post.

 
https://dailyverses.net/images/en/niv/xl/deuteronomy-6-6-7-3.jpg?fbclid=IwAR3LVaBRrBvrShvnDw1T5kgHo2YX_jSbqEjimCDtZEqgeXtLe-NgiPt7HD8

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree