Keeping You First

'And it shall be, when he shall be guilty in one of these things, that he shall confess that wherein he hath sinned:' Leviticus 5:5 (ASV)


Dear Father,
Thank you for Your Word. Your Word is Truth and Eternal. Your Word is Holy and convicting. Your Word is Logos, the living Word of Jesus.

O Lord forgive me for I have sinned. I have strayed from Your Holy Laws. I have done what is wrong in Your eyes. I have failed to put You first. I am so ashamed. Please forgive me. I will remember to always keep You first in everything that I do.

Your Word is a lamp unto my feet. My confession is necessary in sacrifice. Your atonement is met with my repentance and confession. Thank you for your Son Jesus who died that I might be saved and forgiven. Thank you for forgiving me and making me clean again.

In Jesus's name.
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', February 12, 2020 blog post.

 
https://dailyverses.net/images/en/niv/xxl/leviticus-5-5.jpg?fbclid=IwAR2oZUX_tJKPgN231ym_ELxeYHfxpaTTaacw146KLfbt1nziTzkjqndni6s

Comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree