The Encouraging Word Behind You, Speak!

How is your life going?

You may be one decision away from a totally different life.

Tired of living in darkness? Making bad choices? Swimming upstream?

There is a right way and a wrong way to go in life. Are you taking too many short cuts? Are you making poor comparisons? Are you guilty of having too much optimism? If this is you, then don't give up. It's not too late. There is Hope and His name is Jesus. You can make a change in your life and the right decision that is a good one for you.

Many of us were also tired of doing things the hard way, by ourselves just wasn't working for us and so we decided to follow Jesus. We let go of the striving, thinking that we were in control and let God be our moral compass and eternal light source. One last thing, and it's incredible, He will supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory.

'Truly, O people in Zion, inhabitants of Jerusalem, you shall weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when he hears it, he will answer you.  Though the Lord may give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide himself any more, but your eyes shall see your Teacher. And when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” ' Isaiah 30:19-21 (NRSV)

Dear Father

Thank you for Your promises that are True. Forgive me for my sins when I have failed You. You have taken such good care of me and supplied all of my needs. Thank you for Your Wisdom and for guiding me. You even sent me You Holy Spirit who lives inside of me and is such a great Comforter and Teacher. When I cry out to You, You always answer. That very Spirit is speaking to me even now. I know it's You Lord. I know it's True and I couldn't be happier. That still small voice and Word behind me is saying "This is the way" and I walk with You in it. Thank you for Your Word which I have learned to trust and to live by. Thank you for the confirmations that You always send, they are such a big encouragement to me. I love you Lord.

In Jesus' name.

Amen  

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', August 21, 2020 blog post.

Wrong Decision Quotes. QuotesGram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree