Impelled Speech

'That keeps us vigilant, you can be sure. It’s no light thing to know that we’ll all one day stand in that place of Judgment. That’s why we work urgently with everyone we meet to get them ready to face God. God alone knows how well we do this, but I hope you realize how much and deeply we care. We’re not saying this to make ourselves look good to you. We just thought it would make you feel good, proud even, that we’re on your side and not just nice to your face as so many people are. If I acted crazy, I did it for God; if I acted overly serious, I did it for you. Christ’s love has moved me to such extremes. His love has the first and last word in everything we do.

Our firm decision is to work from this focused center: One man died for everyone. That puts everyone in the same boat. He included everyone in his death so that everyone could also be included in his life, a resurrection life, a far better life than people ever lived on their own.' 2 Corinthians 5:11-15 (MSG)

More determined than ever they find themselves in a state of animated speed and urgency with focus and feet moving toward accomplishing the task that is at hand. So they find themselves compelled to it. Their will. Their zeal. Their goal. God's goal. God's Glory workers, impelled by a force higher than their own, called forward on His behalf to speak. Stepping out in faith with nothing but their testimony. Whom do I trust with my speech? Myself? My pastor? My government? My Savior! He impels my speech. The prize? Converts.

Working this focused center; the Hope of Heaven.  Christ in us is the hope of Glory. We are devoted to Him. We are driven. Well rounded hope does not a lazy and comfortable Christian make. Of course not! There are higher hopes of seeing a world living for Christ than seeing even one convert living a complacent life and knowing that that is not why He died.

He died for my security. My future is secured in Him. I will not tolerate even for a minute myself to fall into the trap of sinful security. He died with me in mind and for an eternal purpose so that I might have life and that more abundantly. Abundant life. Abundant Love. It's all about Christ. It's His Love that controls me.

Christ died for me. He died for everyone. We are all in this together. We all face the final judgment. We know the terrors that await those who are not prepared to face Christ. He will repay each one according to his works. And so, we that are saved, we represent Christ, we are His Church, we must work diligently to bring about the change and lead others to Him as well, so that they might believe in Him and be saved also. Why wait? The time is acceptable. Get them ready. The time is now. Just one more Lord! 

Include everyone in Your death Lord, so that everyone could be included in Your life. A rich life. A life of purpose. A miraculous life, and that life will be one far better than a life that we could ever have lived on our own. 

Dear Father. Forgive me. Make me useful for Your Glory. Your Love for me is turning into my love for them. Less of me. More of You. The harvest is ready Lord. Keep me vigilant. Watching and waiting. None lost. You care. Let them see Jesus through me and show them that I care. You are my Rock. You are my Center. You are my Focus.  I am Your living sacrifice of praise. In Jesus name. Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome.blogspot.com', August 30, 2019.

 Image result for 2 corinthians 5:14 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree