Silvertop

'Gray hair is like a crown of honor;
    it is earned by living a good life.' Proverbs 16:21 (NCV)


Dear Father
Help me to embrace the silver! They say, don't disguise it, you've earned it! You say because of You and the life that You have lived through me that it is a crown of honor! Lord, I've loved every minute of this life You have given me. It's been an honor to serve You. Please continue to live through me. When they find me I pray that it be on Silvertop in Your Way of righteousness.

Not dissatisfied, content. Don't disguise, share. Continue to teach me Your ways so that I might meet, greet and share in the Feast of the Open Book with young women just as hungry for Your Word as I have been. Holy Spirit bring forth a record harvest for Feast of Pentecost 2020. In Jesus's name.
Amen.
Proverbs 16:31. I love grey hair. Love the proverb. | Proverbs 16 ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree