It's Simply Amazing What The Lord Will Do

'I write this letter, knowing that you will do what I ask you and even more.' Philemon 1:21 (NCV)

Love will often send a request for duty. We are free to answer that call and complete the task at hand. We are free to serve in Love.

From experience, I have met only but a few, who actually walk out their faith in Christ in Love, with a cheerful, obedient nature. I will do as You ask for the Lord, they say. I will do what You say Lord. And they do!

I will serve thee, Lord, with a grateful heart for You have saved me. Seeing that your will is my will gives the believer confidence to ask favors among fellow believers who are also full of Glory. For the Joy that is set before us, we wouldn't hesitate to do the right thing. We wouldn't hesitate to do even more than is asked of us if we knew that the request for duty was from the Lord. And we do!

Dear Father.
Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for the passion within and the friendships without that You have placed around me to serve You and to build Your Kingdom. Those dependable brothers and sisters in the faith have been such an encouragement to me. They inspire me to do better with their faithful service and generous spirit and total willingness to serve You. They inspire me to be more like You. Seeing their loyal service builds up my own faith in You.

I know that You always do Great things Lord. I have full confidence in You. It's simply amazing what You will do with just a few sold out believers. Your Grace is amazing. And when what we do seems to go unnoticed, I know that You see it all and smile and approve. So we obediently labor together in Love, we ask and we pray and we do, and thank you that we are able to see much fruit in the Spirit, and the good works that we do, we do it all in Your Holy Name. To God be the Glory! Great things You have done.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.

What Does Philemon 1:21 Mean?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree