God is Everywhere

 'Where shall I go from your Spirit?

    Or where shall I flee from your presence? 
 If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
    If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! 

 If I take the wings of the morning
    and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, 

 even there your hand shall lead me,
    and your right hand shall hold me. 

 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,
    and the light about me be night,” 

 even the darkness is not dark to you;
    the night is bright as the day,
    for darkness is as light with you.' Psalm 139:7-12 (ESV)


Our God is present everywhere and is omnipresent. We cannot see Him but He can see us.  The presence of His Glory is in heaven, the presence of His power is on earth, the presence of His justice is in hell, and the presence of His Grace is with His people  So I shall not sin against Him. I will instead worship Him this day! Have you listened to Him today?

Dear Father. I thank you this day that You are everywhere and that nothing is hidden from You. I praise You for Your infinite presence. Thank you that Your hand leads me and Your right hand holds me.

Thank you this thirty-sixth day before the election that you are in control and that you are forming your army of workers and voters. The stage has been set and is about to be played out as you have planned. The Return has officially begun. Let your Glory be on display for all to see. Reveal your Kingdom. Wash away the plans of the enemy. Defeat them in their own game of lies and deceit. Do not keep your goodness hidden.

In Jesus's name. 

 Amen.

Source: 'Drummmingthemessagehome'; September 28, 2019 reposted.

 Image result for psalm 139:1-6 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree