Called Forth to Life

'When I saw him, I fell at his feet like a dead man. He placed his right hand on me and said, “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last— the Living One. I was dead and, see, I am alive forever and ever! I also hold the keys of death and hell.' Revelation 1:17-18 (EHV)

Dear Father. 

Because of You and who You are I do not fear. You are Divine. You are Eternal. You are God. You were here before the world began and will be here at the end. Thank You, Father, for sending Your Son Jesus Christ, the Living One, to die for me. I recognized that I was a sinner and I made Jesus Lord of my life.

Though You suffered and died, I know that Jesus lives and that He is my life source. Without Him I am nothing. He has complete authority. He has the power over life and death. He controls not only when I die but where I will go after I die as well.You comfort me with Your Word.  Let me be forever grateful and obey Your Word and live my life for Him.

Jesus, You alone have the power over the grave to call me forth from that final resting place if You so desire. Thank you for calling me forth to life by calling me out of the grave. Thank you for giving my life hope and a purpose. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for shining favor upon me. Thank you for Your Grace. Thank you for saving my soul.

In Jesus's name.
  
Amen.

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', September 8, 2019 blog post.

Image result for revelations 1:17-18 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree