Stand By

'Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.' 2 Timothy 4:18 (NLT)


It's not, 'I might', or 'if I could I would' or even 'I should', but no, Paul says that the Lord WILL deliver me. Amen.  So then, deliver me from what, save me from whomever will. Consider this, a world where a man like Paul would have enemies! Isn't that absurd! Isn't that disgusting? So unbelievable, and yet it is true. We know that many have nothing but anger in their hearts for God. and for the men and women of God. So then we must pray and believe that God will put us in His perfect Will and that He will deliver us from all evil attacks and will bring us safely home. So then, what's to stop us from our mission? Praying and believing will dissolve all fear. Praying and believing will drum up the power of the Heavenly host of the God Armies! Amen. 

Paul dealt with lions, ship wrecks, judges and even the likes of Nero in his day. Because our God is near, we, the called, can absolutely face our own giants. Those that hate us may be road blocks in the way, but God will remove those, so that we might get to the one on the side of the road that is hurting and is open to hearing the Good News! Stand by. And for Paul, he was martyred and transferred from the powers of darkness into his heavenly home and eternal Kingdom of Light. Amen.

So, as I go through the open doors I never cease to be amazed by what is on the other side! Simply amazed! Walk it out. I just can't seem to get enough. I am inspired by the miracles, the healing, the deliverance, and the power of God. Through prayer He is activated. The Almighty is near and is on display everyday! Through His power I am moved to pray even more. Lord, don't stop! Stand by me. I need You. I need You to keep saving, keep healing, keep delivering! Stand by me and be You. All to Your Glory. Forever and ever! Amen!

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', December 22, 2019 blog post.

 
Image result for 2 timothy 4:18 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree