You Must Be One of Them

'But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.' 1 John 4:3 (NLT) 


The war between heaven and hell is real. Adam and Eve lived with God in Paradise. The devil is in the details. He is here.  Where he tries to take me is nothing short of hell. He will not acknowledge the truth and tries to suppress it for his own gain. He is not from God for he exhibits the spirit of fear, envy and jealousy. He is deceptive and He is evil. He is darkness and there is nothing good in him. The spirit of the Antichrist is out to kill, steal and destroy. He is headed to hell for eternity and would like to take as many of us with him as possible. Therein lies the rub. Listen and do what my flesh tells me to do, for a moment of pleasure. Listen and do what the Spirit tells me to do for a moment of denial to my flesh but for an eternity in paradise. 

The flesh is never satisfied and is weak and knows no limits to its depths of corruption. The Spirit inspires me, it is all knowing and all powerful. Through the influence of the Spirit I can discern right from wrong and can see for myself the difference between good and evil. Under the anointing, the Spirit of God sets me free! 

Jesus came to the world to save and the world understood Him not.  We must know Him in order to acknowledge the truth about Him. Here is one thing that I have learned. 'You must be one of them'. Even though Peter denied it, we must be bold enough to say 'yes'. Yes I am indeed one of them. Yes! I love you Lord. Yes. I speak the language. Yes. I know God's Son was sent to Save. Yes. I am a sinner. Yes. I know Jesus as my personal Savior. Yes. I will acknowledge the truth and follow Him. Amen. 

'And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life. 

“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. 

“There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son.  And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil.  All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed.  But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants.”' John 3:14-21 (NLT)

Dear Father. Thank you for Your blessings and gifts. Forgive us where we have failed You. Give us the wisdom to discern between right and wrong. Anoint us this day so that we might be bold and acknowledge the truth about Jesus. Revive us. Lead us to the place where we are drawn to be revived so that we might be united and renewed in You in order to reach out and evangel with boldness. Show us the evil within and let us be willing to expose it to the light. In Jesus's name. Amen.
 
 Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', December 31, 2019 blog post.
 
 Image result for the devil's in the details  bible quote picture quote


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree