True Ways

'Saul, also known as Paul, was filled with the Holy Spirit, and he looked the sorcerer in the eye.  Then he said, “You son of the devil, full of every sort of deceit and fraud, and enemy of all that is good! Will you never stop perverting the true ways of the Lord?' Acts 13:9-10 (NLT)

'Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.  It is shameful even to talk about the things that ungodly people do in secret.' Ephesians 5:11-12 (NLT)

'Don’t you realize that someday we believers will judge the world? And since you are going to judge the world, can’t you decide even these little things among yourselves?' 1 Corinthians 6:2 (NLT)

His name, His name is victory! There is victory in Jesus. When His Name is used there is power. His name means ' God is Salvation'.  Through Him, there is this 'Power in the Blood' over the enemy. Paul's name was changed from the Hebrew name Saul to the Gentile name Paul. He was known from that very day as one of the people that he identified with and his very heart burned for them. His name means 'small'. He was willing to humble himself an go to them to help them. He was changed. He saw the light and became a new creation. He was filled with the Holy Spirit. He was saved by the grace of God and He obeyed God's Word.

Paul obeyed God's Word and stood up for Truth and Righteousness. What are the true ways of the Lord? The Word tells me to pursue peace with all and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord. Jesus wants me to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. It is through the eyes of the Spirit that I am able to discern what is holy and what is evil. There is a right way and there is a wrong way to live that is known to man. Today, sadly, many are confused by the gray areas and the Truth is being distorted by people that are evil and mean to corrupt and to deceive as many people as they can for their own personal gain. These type of people need their tactics and their lies and their kind of evil exposed.

People that are lost don't like their lies and their special kind of evil exposed. There is a popular wrong saying today that we are not to judge one another, lest we be judged. And in this way, Christians are silenced and in our silence we fail to take a stand against evil. If I fail to take a stand for God and what is good, then I am standing for what is evil. If I fail to take a stand against what God hates, then I love that evil thing and hate God. For this, being a part of the world then, there can be no good end and people will perish. When I hate the things of the world, and expose the evil that people do, the world will hate me for it. That's the Truth.  The world hates Christians.

If I hate everything that God hates, then I become a true believer. If I choose to become a Biblical leader that takes a stand against evil, then I will be hated and persecuted for it. The world hates those that desire to live a godly life. In this is the reason why, I might, as a believer, remain silent. I fear men. I love the world. The Word tells me, as a believer, that I am to take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness.  Instead, I am to expose them! And when I refuse to do God's will, I do not honor God.  I know that men are dying everywhere to be saved and set free, if only someone, like me, would tell them how. 

So, today is the day to take a fresh new look at what God has called me to do. Someday, I will, as a believer, judge the world. This day, I am called to judge and decide these little things. This one little thing that I do, I do for God's Glory. I can do this little thing, with the little strength that I have, with the help of the Spirit, who will discern what is right and what is wrong for me if only I ask Him to.

Dear Father. Thank you for a fresh Word. 'Danica'. Thank you for a new name 'Halah'. Thank you for a new day and a new beginning. Thank you for the Spirit. Thank you for the day of Salvation. This day, I will ask Holy Spirit to help me, so that I might not be afraid to speak and to be on the right side of this good vs evil world. Thank You Holy Spirit to help me to break my silence, so that I might become a doer of the Word and not a hearer only. Thank You Holy Spirit to help me, so that I might be willing to come to the level of those whom I might help and who need to hear. Thank You Holy Spirit to help me, so that men will be saved to the Glory of God. In Jesus's name. Amen.

Source: Biblegateway.com; Biblehub.com; Biblereasoncom; google.com.

Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree