Remove the Mask

'Moreover, the Law entered thereupon, that the offense should abound: nevertheless, where sin abounded, there grace abounded much more:

  
That as sin had reigned unto death, so might grace also reign by righteousness unto eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.' Romans 5:20-21 (GNV)

The Word as an Eternal Light. Just as in life, we cannot see the dust and lint particles that accumulate all around us until we turn on the light. The light exposes our sins. We do not know our offenses until they are exposed. The law does not make me a sinner. Thanks to Adam I already was one. We do not know what to do or say without the Light of Life to guide us. His Word is our guide.

What if the small majority of corrupt politicians and media expose the current violence and make it look as if the world is on fire? We live in the best times ever. Spring. I love this time of year! So much life. so much to live for. Grace abounds more than sin. Good is not news worthy. How often do we hear of it? Still do good! God Reigns.

Dear Father
Thank you for Your Word. It is Holy and Just and Good. O God I have sinned! Thank you for Your Light of Life that illuminates the darkness and exposes my sin. I cannot hide behind the mask any longer. Thank you for Your grace that abounds even more than my sin. Thank you for Your Son Jesus. Because of His righteousness I can be saved from my sin. He has come and made my heart clean! Now I can think about His Love for me forever. Because He lived I can have access to You, Father. Because He lived I can have eternal life. Thank you for Your forgiveness. 

Please shine Your Light through Your children and bring Peace to this current darkness. Teach us Your ways. We need You Lord. We've seen so much hate! We cannot save ourselves. There You are, Love. You have always kept Your remnant of Salt to preserve and to add flavor. And there You are with those serving You and offering Your Way to victory over sin!  Grace. Amen.

I pray for Liberty. I pray for Justice. I pray that Your righteousness be the inspiration that we need to bring about change in our hearts. Fill this place with the Love of Christ. Lead us to Salvation and Truth. Drive out the spirits of darkness that kill, steal and destroy. Grace. Grace. God's Grace! One great day the whole Earth will be filled with Your Glory!
In Jesus's name.
Amen. 

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', June 1, 2020 blog post.

30 Inspiring Quotes about How Amazing God's Grace Is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree