It's Not In Vain

'So also will be the word that I speak; it does not return to me unfulfilled. My word performs my purpose and fulfills the mission I sent it out to accomplish.”' Isaiah 55:11 (TPT)


If God said it, then you can rest assured that once it has been uttered the result will be achieved.  That He is creative, we can see, that He means to prosper us, that we can be certain. Pray the Word. His words have power and purpose. For they bring life if never spoken in vain. For they are like seeds that will never fail to produce. Proven to be True from generation to generation. Nothing can possibly stand in the way of the Lord’s will for His Word does not return to Him void. 

Dear Father.

 Thank you for Your Word. I have learned over the years to be faithful in performing Your Will and to pray Your Word. You are Mighty. Your Words are Life and they are mighty to save. So we believe. So we send them out. Thank you for Your promises. Thank you for the faith that You have given me for the little things. Thank you for the Holy Spirit Power that is behind the answers to my prayers in the big things. I love You Lord.

In Jesus' name.

Amen. 

Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome', October 19, 2019, reposted.

Image result for isaiah 55:11 picture quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree