Morning Prayers

 Don’t be fooled by those who speak their empty words and deceptive teachings telling you otherwise. This is what brings God’s anger upon the rebellious!  Don’t listen to them or live like them at all. Once your life was full of sin’s darkness, but now you have the very light of our Lord shining through you because of your union with him. Your mission is to live as children flooded with his revelation-light! And the supernatural fruits of his light will be seen in you—goodness, righteousness, and truth. Then you will learn to choose what is beautiful to our Lord.


And don’t even associate with the servants of darkness because they have no fruit in them; instead, reveal truth to them.' Ephesians 5:6-11 (TPT)

God prefers that I be hot or cold, not lukewarm. Not lovers of the flesh. With the likes of those I am not to associate. Shake our foundations. Filthy lusts must be rooted out. When the creator of the universe is called Truth, then those that speak empty words and set out to deceive me with their lies are also rebelling again God. This brings God's wrath on them. I am to have nothing to do with sin's darkness. I am not to associate with the servants of darkness because their sin is like pollution and poison to me. 

I am to be used by God and do the things of God that are supernatural and produce fruit that is beautiful to my Lord. I am to be God's light and let Him reveal His goodness, righteousness and truth through me. He is to be the reason that I am here and He gets the Glory. I am to be holy. I am to pray for those asleep in their sins, that God might awaken them that they might turn to the Light of Christ and expose the darkness. This is my morning prayer, that Jesus might increase, so that I might decrease. He is Perfect. He gives me Peace. Perfect Peace. It's all about Jesus.

Dear Father. I pray for my sisters and brothers in the faith during this year of division. That the enemy has infiltrated some of these 'so-called' churches is quite upsetting and evident. Your Bride has been unfaithful. Money is her god. Forgive us Lord. We are to be skeptical. We have been deceived. All in the name of unity!

You have warned us. Heaven help us. That we must stay pure and holy is our plea. Holy Spirit, do Your good work in us and bring Wisdom to the masses. Protect our hearts and minds. I pray that none others be deceived.

Help us to do the things that are beautiful to You. Without your anointing we are easily fooled. We have been fooled. Deception is a lie. Many have plowed wickedness and reaped iniquity and eaten the fruit of lies and trusted in their own way. This is not to be Lord! Open our eyes to see and put an end to the evil corruption in government. Bind witchcraft. Restore our sovereignty. Give us power and strength to stand against and to expose the forces of darkness. No amount of money or fame is worth losing a soul. Bind these principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness in high places. Theirs is the way of unity that will lead to destruction. Theirs is the way that will bring God's wrath upon them.

Redeem us now and restore Your Church back to Your Will and Your Way Lord. We are the forgiven. Make us into warriors and builders for Your Kingdom. Change out hearts to choose You forever and to love You above all else. In Jesus's name. Amen.
 
Source: 'Drummingthemessagehome' January 27, 2020 blog post.

Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree