The Caregiver

'Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.' Luke 12:32 (NIV)

Do not fear. Life is more than a transaction. Jesus requires more. He is God and God and God owns it all. He alone has the power to give it all away. He delights in us. He rejoices over us. We cannot do anything to earn it. It is the Father's gift to us. His gift is to do good. He is Good to those that are part of His little flock. He is Good to those that choose to make Him their Lord and Savior. His little flock trust in Him to provide everything that they need in this life and in the one that is to come. His little flock do not take on the cares of this world but choose to believe in Him alone. For He is Worthy of our devotion. We love Him because He first loved us. He is the ultimate Caregiver. The Kingdom of Glory awaits!  Onward. Upward! Hallelujah.

Dear Father

I thank you this day that You are Good. That You find me delightful. That You love me enough to care for me. You promised to provide the food and clothing that I need. I am to trust You. I am to stay thankful. I am to stay away from fear. I am to believe. This day, I choose to love You with all my heart and to believe.

 In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

 Luke 12:32 KJV - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree