He Gives Us a Shower Now and Then

'But, as it is written,

“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard,
    nor the heart of man imagined,
what God has prepared for those who love him”—' 1 Corinthians 2:9 ESV


Dear Heavenly Father,

God, thank You for revealing through Holy Spirit the mysteries that You have prepared for me. It's not physical. It's a Gift. Jesus You are Lord. Divine wisdom cannot be learned through normal methods, but by Grace and the Holy Spirit, understanding will come, as You, in time, are pleased to reveal it to me. Pleasing You! I can know You. I know I can. Not just in heaven, but now! I can love You. Deeply. You are a lover of my soul. It's in the Book. I will wait. In Your Time. In Your Hour. By Your Way. Showers. Blessings. Showers of Truth. Truth. Revealed! 

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Source: Biblehub.com, Biblegateway.com, google.com.

See the source image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Forth to Life

Sending Out Invitations to the Concert

To the 7th Degree